Group Breaks Details
Group Breaks are live streamed on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/hobbydadcards.
The video will be archived and remain on Twitch and on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@HobbyDadCards/videos.
An archive of team spots and hits is also archived on Discord.
Date and Times of Group Breaks is listed for the start of the Live Stream on Twitch. The actual time and date of the break may vary depending on length of all breaks scheduled and how long the breaks take to fill.
Shipping - USA Shipping is included. International Shipping can be either held or shipped immediately (select at checkout; price will depend on location). Refer to the Shipping Policy.
If manual payment options listed above are used, your payment MUST be received and confirmed prior to the start of the Break(s), or your order is nullified and canceled.
Random Team Breaks:
Breaks that consist of a number of individuals paying the same price for a "spot” in the break. All the teams involved in the break then would be randomized live on stream, and matched up next to the individuals name. When you buy into a random team break, you will know exactly which team you have before the box and case breaking begins.
Pick Your Team (PYT) Breaks:
Each Team is Sold at a Specific Price. You receive cards for the team purchased.
Veteran Base Cards and Misses
- We do not ship veteran base cards and common cards. If you would like bulk base, it can be requested in our Discord in the channel associated with the group break.
- In the case where no cards are pulled from your team, we will send you a card(s), sealed pack(s) or send you Queso points at our discretion.
Rules for Multi-Player Cards, Retired Multi-Team Players, etc.
- Placement of Card: A card will be awarded to the team that is listed on the front or back of the card, not the jersey they are wearing. If there is no team name on the card then the card would be awarded to the team of the jersey that is being worn by the player.
- Multi-Player Cards: Cards that have multiple players on it will be randomized through Gemint Randomizer. An individual will receive as many spots as they do players on the card.
- Points: Any points or redemption not associated with a particular player or team will be randomized to all spots in the break.
- Retired or College Players: Many products have retired, USA, or college players in them.
- For college or USA players, this will go to the team the Player played their most recent preseason/regular/playoff game with; if they are a Rookie it goes to their current team.
- For retired players, this will go to the team listed on card, if no team is listed it will go to the team they played the most games with. If a player played for a team that no longer exists, it will go to the team that they became*. If all fails, it will be randomized at the discretion of the breaker.
If there is a rule or a situation that is not covered above, the breaker will make a final decision ruling based on fairness at his own discretion.
(Please note that the thumbnails of the Group Breaks are for display and may not represent the exact boxes in the Group Break. The variation may vary - Walmart, Target, etc).