Joining a card break can be a fun way to engage with fellow collectors and potentially score some valuable cards. If you're considering joining a card break, it's important to do your research and prepare beforehand. Here are some steps you can take to get started:
1. Research the card break: Make sure you understand the rules and format of the card break. Look up the specific product that will be opened and find out what types of cards you can expect to see. Checklists and product preview videos are a great way to do this.
2. Choose a reputable breaker: Look for a breaker with a good reputation and positive reviews from other collectors. You can also check if they are a member of any collecting communities or have a presence on social media.
3. Decide on your budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the card break. Make sure to factor in the cost of any shipping or handling fees as well. Also, consider if you plan to participate in fillers to help get the break started.
4. Pick your team/player: If the card break involves a draft or team selection, research the available options and decide which team or player you want to choose.
5. Place your order: Once you have done your research and prepared your budget, place your order with the breaker. Make sure to follow their instructions for payment and shipping.
6. Join the live break: Most card breaks are done live, either in person or online. Make sure to tune in at the scheduled time to watch the break and see what cards are pulled.